To the best of the Seller’s knowledge, this puppy has no viral or bacterial infections or communicable diseases when leaving the seller’s home. The puppy has been thoroughly examined by a licensed veterinarian before leaving our care and deemed to be healthy with no outward signs of any disease or defect.
• The general health of this puppy is guaranteed against the following communicable diseases: parvo virus, distemper, hepatitis, parainfluenza, and adenovirus for three working days from the time of its arrival to your home via airline, or from date of departure from our residence (whichever is applicable). Seller will not be responsible for any of the above stated conditions after three working days from the date of receiving the puppy, as they are highly communicable diseases and can be contracted immediately after leaving the seller’s home. At that time, should a licensed veterinarian in your state certify that said puppy has one of the above communicable diseases preventing normal healthy development; Buyer has 48 hours to return said puppy to Seller along with all materials given, including registration paper and all other paperwork. A certified/signed document with medical report will be required from the licensed veterinarian in your state substantiating the ill health of the said puppy. In the event the said puppy is returned to the Seller under this agreement, a full refund of the purchase price will be issued. The refund will only be issued after puppy and all paperwork including registration paper and the required proof with the certification from veterinarian as stated above is received by the Seller. Buyer will forfeit return of refund rights if the above 48-hour time frame is not adhered to.
• If the unlikely event of the said puppy should die from any of the above stated communicable diseases within three working days from time of its arrival Buyer must obtain an autopsy of said puppy at Buyer’s expense by a licensed veterinarian in their state to receive the refund stated above. A certified/signed document will be required from the licensed veterinarian in your state substantiating the death of the said puppy and autopsy results. Seller reserves rights to have DNA performed on the said puppy prior to burial or cremation of the puppy or Buyer forfeits refund. If all requirements are met, Buyer has right to refund of the purchase price of the said puppy.
• Seller does not guarantee against conditions brought on by stress or environmental changes that seller cannot control once the puppy leaves his/her care. Therefore, Seller does not guarantee against hypoglycemia, coccidiosis, parasites, giardia, viral or bacterial infections.
• Upon physical possession of this puppy, Buyer agrees to have puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian in his/her state within three working days at Buyer’s expense for the protection of the Buyer and Seller.
• The seller will guarantee said puppy against all proven life threatening Genetic Defects until the puppy reaches the age of one year. Buyer must notify the seller immediately upon the diagnosis of any life threatening genetic defects. In the event such a condition develops the Seller will replace said puppy with a puppy of equal value and same breed as soon as one is available. A certified/signed document will be required from the licensed veterinarian in your state substantiating the life threatening genetic defect as well as the laboratory report backing the veterinarian’s statement before any action will be taken by the Seller. The Seller does reserve the right to 1) acquire a second veterinary exam on said puppy and 2) have DNA testing performed on said puppy before a replacement puppy refund is given. If all requirements are met, Buyer has right to a replacement puppy as stated above as soon as one is available.
• Our puppies cannot leave our care until they are 9weeks of age. We will ship a puppy only when it is safe for the puppy to travel via airline preferably on a nonstop flight.
• For a refundable deposit of $300 we will hold a puppy for you. The deposit will be applied to your total cost. No puppy will be held without a deposit. Full payment of purchase price and shipping cost must be received before a puppy will be shipped to the Buyer.
• Seller does not guarantee puppy to breed. Seller does not guarantee size or conformation of said puppy. Seller does not guarantee any ancestors in puppy’s pedigree beyond the sire and dam as he/she was not present at previous generation.
• Buyer agrees to provide humane treatment and appropriate medical care for this puppy. Buyer agrees to have this puppy receive a yearly medical check-up, one yearly dental cleaning, and heartworm checks, receive heartworm preventative, and keep current on required immunizations and rabies vaccinations according to the laws in Buyer’s state.
• Upon physical possession of this puppy, Buyer agrees to be responsible for all costs and expenses related to said puppy.
• Under no circumstances is this dog to be euthanized without our knowledge and consent. (Except in an extreme case where humane treatment requires immediate action.)
• Seller is bound by all agreements in this document only to the original buyer. No other guarantees apply to the purchase of this puppy except those stated in this agreement. This agreement constitutes the entire meaning and understanding between both parties and is entered into by both parties for the protection and well being of this puppy.
• Should any or all of the above stated conditions not be followed, this guarantee is null and void. Upon physical possession of this puppy, Buyer agrees to be responsible for all costs and expenses related to said puppy. Seller is bound by all agreements in this document only to the original buyer. No other guarantees apply to the purchase of this puppy except those stated in this agreement. This agreement constitutes the entire meaning and understanding between both parties and is entered into by both parties for the protection and well being of this dog. I, as they buyer, or his/her representative have read, and understand, and agree to the above stated agreement. Acceptance of the puppy or puppies is acceptance of this agreement.